- Ballston Spa: A Village Sampler (2014)
- Mornings with Morley (2014)
- The Prayer Lines Behind the Bylines (2014)
- Ballston Spa Legacies Unlimited: The Way We Were, The Way We Are, The Way We Hope to Be (2009)
- Ballston Spa: The Way We Were, The Way We Are (2007)
- Deadlines, Headlines and Porcupines: The Laugh Lines Behind the Bylines (2006)
- Special Features
VFW Post 358 donates $2,000 to BSCSD Maurice “Christopher”
Morley Literacy Fund
The Maurice “Christopher” Morley Literacy Fund received a healthy shot in the arm when Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 358 Commander Earl “Doc” Manning presented a $2,000 check to the Ballston Spa Central School District during its April 2 Board of Education meeting at BSHS.
Named in honor of a World War II veteran who carved a lifetime of legacy of caring and sharing as the village’s resident history consultant and old-fashioned wooden toy-maker, the Morley Literacy Fund provides annual awards for elementary students who have demonstrated exceptional fortitude and perseverance on the Road to Reading. … READ MORE.
Memoirs to recall Mornings with Morley & The Prayer Lines Behind the Bylines
As the 40th anniversary of her first newspaper reporting assignment approaches, Ann Hauprich is crafting a pair of memoirs that document two very different chapters in her writing life.
Mornings with Morley records memories of the hundreds of hours Hauprich spent with octogenarian Maurice “Christopher” Morley (read more) while The Prayer Lines Behind the Bylines showcases tributes to other kindred spirits who inspired the author to dig deeper into her heart and soul over the decade (read more).